Friday, May 26, 2006

From Pizza Boy to President


Nintendo of America has a new President, in the rather stricking figure of Reggie Fils-Aime. According to the article on Joystiq Reggies past jobs have included time with Pizza Hut and Procter & Gamble! Um... I guess there's some connection there...

Anyway, though I seriously doubt Reggie reads my humble blog, let me just wish him the best of luck in his new position, and congratulations on the well deserved promotion.

I've seen this guy in action, doing his marketing magic on stage at the Nintendo E3 keynote speech this year. He is awesome to watch and listen to, and seems to genuinely enjoy his job and the company he is working for. WARNING: That link is to a Google Video of the entire hour long keynote speech. Worth watching if you have the time.

Under his leadership, Nintendo is guaranteed to go from strength to strength.

No comments: