Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Who? Who Are You?

I’ve now posted ten mini blogs in November as part of this Buck Fifty challenge, not including this one as I write it. I am very happy with my current progress, and genuinely hope I can succeed at completing the month without skipping a day. 

But what is truly surprising is how consistent the views have been. Each post gets around 25 views. I’m sure most readers are coming from my Twitter, as I’ve linked all but one there, and that post that I didn’t link got significantly less views. 

I’m curious who you are. I know one of you is my wonderful aunt, who’s mentioned my blog in the past when I was posting regularly too, and commented on one of these posts last weeks. Hi Carmel! 

But the rest of you are a mystery. I don’t mind. I write these for me. My blog has always been almost entirely for my own pleasure. I love going back through the archives and finding wierd posts from the last fourteen years! Moments that I’ve long since forgotten, moments that I’ll never forget, stories, reviews all sorts of stuff. Fourteen years. Wow.

Thanks for reading my nonsense. If you like, stick around for tomorrow’s post. It’s going to be a special one! I’ve been working on it all summer. 

2 comments:

Richard d said...

I'm one of your new regular readers and I'm going backwards through your old posts.

Great stuff!

Richard (from SHUX)

Denis said...

Yay! Thanks for the comment! Hopefully we'll get to meet up again soon and get some games played together. It's been far too long.