Thursday, November 05, 2020

In Which I Have A Minor Revelation

I need to start making a bullet list of stuff I can write about quickly at the end of the day. Have a cheat sheet of short topics that aren’t all about my kids. Like, I have a bunch of ideas for longer format posts... which I just realised I could write over several days and still maintain my Buck Fifty streak. I just wouldn’t be posting daily. That’s the whole point of the challenge. D’oh. 

I do all my writing so far at the end of the day, and the number of typos I have to go back and fix would be embarassing if I didn’t have a chronic, progressive, degenerative neurological disease that causes my arms, hands and fingers to tremor and often not react the way I want them too. As it stands, I take it as a challenge! Still, I should probably endeavour to get it done earlier in the day when I’m less shakey, but then I have two small kids battling for my attention. 

Okay, new plan. I might not always post daily, but I’ll stay writing daily. I’ll post the longer format stuff when it’s ready, and shorter posts as I feel the urge to adress stuff. 

Nice. I started todays writing with no idea what I was going to do, and end it haivng a plan for at least part of the rest of the month. Score! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely to have you back writing again, been missing you... you should put them into a book. I'm sure Ada and Conor would have a laugh reading them when they are older. Look after yourself. Love Carmel