Monday, February 05, 2007

Photography

While I was wandering to my morning lecture I spotted a wealth of opportunities to get some really nice photographs. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me. In future, I'm going to try to start carrying my digital camera where-ever I go, maybe just have it in my bag at all times. I'd like to get more into photography, and with Cian, Karen and Jonathon all thinking the same, it would be a good time to do so. We could compare and contrast, learning from each other.

I'm not going to buy the crazy expensive equipment the guys have. Their cameras could get me a lot of action figures!! Besides, I like my camera. It takes some great shots, and does what I want it to do.

I simply have to try harder. Put in an effort to see my surroundings. Stop photographing toys.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i remember taking that picture....
i really gotta get my pics off bebo, and onto a paid flicker account.
i have a normal flicker account, now if i could just remember what the damn password is...

Denis said...

Actually, I took that picture. We were setting up the shot for the group and I was sorting out the framing for it. Smarty pants.

Unknown said...

ah. my bad.
that should, of course said "i remember you taking that pic..."
Sorry!
i just had a massive black cat try and tear my fingers off. cats- not to be trusted