Friday, February 16, 2007

Candlelight & Futurama

Just so I'm not accused of being insensitive or anything, my Valentines Day was pretty awesome in the end. We had a special dinner of warm chicken ceaser salad, picnic style in the living room. Strawberries and choclate for desert were nice, though the strawberries were a bit on the hard side. We watched Futurama in the soft glow of candlelight and chilled out for the evening. It was all very romantic.

Oh, and no Warcraft after 5pm-ish. Which was even awesome-er.

I loves her really. Aww...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Caesar salad" not "ceaser salad". See comments on last post with regard to not being a prick and ignoring me if you wish.

Denis said...

Pfft. "C", "c". What's the difference?!? Besides, it wasn't even proper Ceaser salad. It didn't have croutons or Parmesan cheese. That's why it only deserves a small "c". Really. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Anonymous said...

I have no problem with the capitalisation. It's the three letters you got wrong that bother me!

cAEsAr salad, not cEAsEr salad.

Denis said...

Oh. Oh yeah. Oops. Heh. Didn't see that at all.