Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

Actually, dispite being in a great relationship, I'm not really doing anything for it. Right now, right this instant, I'm posting to my blog and my very own special Valentine is playing World of Warcraft and talking to other guys somewhere else doing a dungeon run. She's been at it for over two hours while I'm here, more if you include the fact I was in college earlier. And there are some people that get annoyed when I trash-talk WOW. I feel I have good reason.

Anyway, I'm not here to complain. Valentines Day is all about the love, and I'm expressing mine by letting her be. Besides, we have a nice dinner planned for later and I got strawberries and chocolate for desert. Mmmmm.

Meanwhile, I hope you all remember that today should be about showing people we care, not just that we want to revert to our baser instincts and get all sweaty. On that lovely note, I wish all of you, my wonderful readers that check this thing regularly, a very happy Valentines Day, especially the females. I'm all for the females! The guys can take three good slaps on the back and a stiff handshake.

Wait!! Strong! Strong handshake, nothing stiff about it at all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vaguely remember at some point you were requesting that people point out spelling mistakes and stuff. Perhaps I'm remembering incorrectly.

In any case, please ignore this if it's not welcome. I'm not trying to be a prick, but it's "despite", not "dispite".

Denis said...

Heh. Oops. Thanks. My spelling is really bad. Worse if I post at 1am, like I sometimes do. I should really use the inbuilt spell-checker sometimes!!