Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Think Someone Is Watching Me

Recently, as any of my regular readers know, I had an extended break from blogging caused by a lethal combination of laziness, procrastination and no internet. However, everything has it's purpose, even if unintentionally so.

While away, I had a number of people ask if I was ok, or if I had become bored of blogging, or if I had moved my blog elsewhere (don't worry Blogger. I love you too much to leave). It made me realise that there are a lot more people reading than I'm aware of! Some come and go, some even have me on their Google Reader feed or similar. I don't post very interesting stuff 99% of the time, just things that catch my own attention, but people still come back for more.

So, if you do read regularly, please take this opportunity to just drop a quick "hello". Especially if you're a friend with a blog I don't read. While you're at it, feel free to let me know if there is something about my blog you particularly enjoy, or even something you dislike. What would you like to see me do more of in 2009? What would you like to see less of?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i watch you on google reader. i enjoy reading your blog. i can't really think of anything to change...

Anonymous said...

Hey Denis.
Hazel here.
Have a new blog that I swear on a stack of Necronomicons I'll update this time.
hazelmcdonagh.wordpress.com
I URL'd it. Think it should work. I'm so crap at this!
Don't ever change baby!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!