Thursday, September 13, 2007

Reader? I Hardly Know'er!

At Cians suggestion in my post lamenting all the time I waste checking peoples blogs for non-existant updates, I decided to look into Google Reader. As it turns out, it's easy to use, clean, and does exactly what I need it to do!

I now have all the blogs I read listed on it, as well as a few websites. My only worry is that, as bad as I am at stopping to take the time to comment on sites, will this make that even worse!?!? Now I'm not even going to my friends blogs, instead letting Google do all the work for me!

Only Bob gets away from me. For some odd reason I can't add his blog to my list. Curse you Bob! Why must you make me waste precious megabits checking your blog on a daily basis?!? I have more important things to be doing with my broadband connection, you know!

3 comments:

Bob said...

Ahhh, the power.

Cian said...

Glad you like the reader, I must say I like it too, much better than the original. I guess we'll have to wait and see if comments drop to 0, I know I'm awful for commenting on blogs so you probably won't notice much difference.

Cian said...

Oh and if Bob were so inclined all he has to do is go to his Site Feeds section of his settings and set the posts feed to short or full, then he can stop ruining everyones' lives.