Saturday, November 13, 2021

I’m Sure It Was Really Good Too

Well, this is annoying. Earlier today I took a shower. That’s not unusual. I shower all the time. But this time, I plotted out an entire post that I really wanted to write, based on an idea I had earlier in the week. It was a non-fiction piece, another personal diary entry.

But I’ve just been sitting here staring at a blank screen, searching through a blank mind, failing to recall even a hint of what my genius idea was. Honestly, I kinda hoped that by starting to type, something, anything would come to me. But I’m exactly 100 words in and still nothing. Seriously. The figure “100” is actually the 100th word in this post. Though now I can’t edit anything that comes before. 

I just checked my notes and it’s full of really interesting ideas for posts. I’ll make an effort to use one of them tomorrow. 

Sorry. 

No comments: