Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Mea Culpa

I was wrong. So very, very wrong. One quiet week does not a death knell make.

This week there were two tables of RPGs, one large table of non-collectible card games, one board-game table, and one small CCG table, way off in the corner, away from everyone else...

On top of all of this, I was doing nothing, as there were no free tables left, and two other people turned up with a bag of board games and fast card games, but left due to lack of space! I'm not complaining here, I'm just illustrating the fact that it was so busy, we didn't have room for everyone! Monday Night Gaming is not on the way out, just moving up! So I was wrong. I feared for the worst, and needed something to write about!

Last night, at rough guesstimate, there were:

  • 8 non-collectible card gamers - Bang and Gloom
  • 6 roleplayers - Dark Heresy
  • 6 board gamers - AEGs Tomb
  • 5 more roleplayers - something New World of Darkness
  • 4 that arrived, hung around and wandered off
  • 3 CCG players (Upper Decks Vrs System)
  • 2 arrived to game, but too late to grab tables
  • 2 GM's running RPGs
  • 1 catching up with a lot of people he hadn't seen in a while - me
  • Total: 38
Nice.

No comments: